Custom Search

Saturday, March 7, 2009

* Limited prima ~ Marigold

Marigold is the latest limited prima, following the neon-bright Peony and Amaryllis.The retail price is 7,875 yen, but as she is limited to 1000, expect her price on the secondary market to skyrocket. I am personally don't like the yellow hair, it seems too fake to me but I guess the color can go well with some colors outfit and becoming very fashionable if you know how to costume her.





* Matryoshka Maiden

Matryoshka is with very nice skin tone and blonde wavy hair, she does bear a resemblance to Angelica Eve. Matryoshka Maiden has blushier cheeks and nice pinky lip colour. I really like her outfit and her very gold hair color, but I wish her hair could be longer so I can play more with it. She is wearing “the quintessential babushka, apron and dress with vivid patterns and wear the red hat” she is dresses as the children's book story" Little Red-Hat".she is priced at 13,440 yen.

No comments:

Post a Comment