Custom Search

Friday, February 27, 2009

Welcome message!

hi everyone! it is very nice meeting you here, which means we have common interest...."BLYTHE".
You know the world is so huge, it is not easy to have the chance to meet with someone who has same interest as you! But here we go, we are meeting here and share things which make us laugh and happy!

I think Blythe is not the most pretty Doll in the world, but she has her own character and identity, and that is very important to me. I remember when I was in Tokyo, I was hoping I am the Blythe Shop owner, If I can ever own a Blythe Shop that will be very nice and happy!

When I passed the shops do sell Blythe Dolls, I wish I can buy them home!

The reality is, Blythe is not cheap! and I can't buy them all, and I can't travel to all the Blythe shop around the world! so I create this group and hope we can share Blythe with others around the world! and it will be so nice to see and know what did you get for your own Blythe collection!

Lets share!

No comments:

Post a Comment